Mike Huckabee! America may have another chance.

Glenn Beck asked Mike Huckabee if he could vote for a morman. His answer published in the Los Angeles Times:

Amazing words for a "politician"

''You know, I don't know that that would be an impediment, but what I really want to do is I want [to vote] for somebody whose views are not just compatible with mine but whose views are compatible with their views. I want somebody to be consistent. I want someone whose compass points north and always has. I don't care if a person disagrees with me. Quite frankly, Glenn, I can live with someone who is 180 degrees different from me. I just want him to look me in the eye and tell me, 'This is what I believe.' Not because the political winds are blowing this way....''

"...[C]haracter has often been described and defined as ... who you are when nobody else is looking. And I think that's so important. People are looking for authenticity in their leaders. Not perfection. Because none of us can provide that. None of us can be perfect. But we can be authentic.''