Mike Huckabee's suggestion was one of the most constructive comments made in any debate giving Hillary Clinton the opportunity to test Universal Health Care somewhere else in the universe. The Send Hillary to Mars movement has taken off. But she needs a crew on this daring mission.
T-shirt is available HERE
Here is the top eight (so far) suggested companions.
Mars trip mates for Hillary.
1. Ron Paul – He’s been “out there” so long he’d be a good tour guide.
2. Two FBI agents – The small quarters could serve as an interrogation room for questioning about the last days of Vince Foster, Whitewater, Travelgate, etc.
3. Andy Rooney – He could comment about things that bother him all the way there and all the way back.
4. Rosie O’Donnell – Wouldn’t you like to give earth a little vacation from her for a while?5. Al Gore – The idea of discovering “Green Men” sounds appealing to him. By the way… Didn’t he invent NASA?
6. Pauly Shore – Why not?
7. William Shatner – He could do the intro to “Star Trek” before they launch.
8. The crew from “The Surreal Life” to film next season.