Breaking News! Mike Huckabee Pays $400 For A Haircut!

First some background to this breaking story. We know that Mike Huckabee has poked fun at Democratic candidate John Edwards for his ultra expensive hair care. At an earlier televised debate, Mike joked, "Congress spends money like John Edwards in a beauty shop."


Well, I was with Mike Huckabee today and he admitted in front of me and several witnesses that he himself had just paid $400 for a haircut this very morning! Have I just learned that my mentor, my favorite candidate, Mike Huckabee is a hypocrite?Well it is true, He did indeed pay $400 today for a trim at a local hair cutter this morning, Everyone can relax, though, The hair cutter, who like me, has a son with autism and was raising money for Autism Research. The $400 is a donation for a great cause. This businessman has challenged all the presidential candidates, but only Mike has taken him up on the challenge. Good Job Mike!

You want to know another funny part to the story? The hair cutter is located 2 doors down from the Edwards campaign office. It just doesn't get any better than this!


Dale Fitzpatrick
Posted by Massachusetts For Mike Huckabee