Huckabee: The Democrats Fear Factor

What do Democrats fear?


Not Al Qaeda.
Not Terrorism or Iran in possession of a nuclear Bomb.
If we are nice to them they will be nice to us.
They have forgotten.
Democrats Fear more than anything: A republican Victory!

They will win at ant cost,
including you and the safety of your family.

They fear Mike Huckabee!

The far-left website DailyKos.com did some live-blogging from the Republican debate on PBS at the historically black Morgan College. Many liberal democrats left comments on the blog that indicate a very interesting fact: They fear Mike Huckabee, because they know he can win a general election against any of the democrats.
Here are some fascinating comments from democrats about Huckabee:
  • Geez, I hope somebody becomes front runner quick ...before Huckabee takes the opportunity. We are screwed if he's their nom. by Geotpf on Thu Sep 27, 2007 at 07:35:33 PM PDT
  • ... Plus, I kind of like Mike Huckabee. I don't agree with him on a whole lot but I like the guy. :)by daria g on Thu Sep 27, 2007 at 06:12:38 PM PDT
  • Huckabee worries me. He really seems like a nice, likeable guy to me. I don't know if that's because he really is a nice likeable guy or he's just much better at bullsh*tting than most Republicans, but either way, I think he's very dangerous.But for some unknown reason, other Republicans seem to hate him [nope, we all love him!]. Maybe he's not enough of a jerk for them? I don't know, but I guess I should be glad. I really would have thought he'd be their best hope. Their frontrunners are pathetic. by tjekanefir on Thu Sep 27, 2007 at 07:50:20 PM PDT
  • I am telling you if Mike Huckabee were the RNC nominee it would be scary. I live in Memphis and what Huckabee said is true. He can pull in Democratic votes. by TennesseeGurl on Thu Sep 27, 2007 at 06:08:11 PM PDT
  • huckabee is strong. i'm glad we don't have to face him next november; huckabee could be the potentially highest repuke vote getter BUT the big four have kept him down; lucky for us by pogoalwaysright16 on Thu Sep 27, 2007 at 07:08:23 PM PDT
  • Huckabee sounds sensible about poverty. Sounds almost like JE for a minute. Thank God the RNC isn't smart enough to elect the man. [you have no idea. just wait and see!]
  • Huckabee is great at this.
  • He comes off as honest, caring, smart, and his populist viewpoints won over many in the crowd. If he is thier nominee, he will win, and I would have a hard time being too pissed off about it.Of course, Republican voters in general will never elect him.
    [That's what you think!]